Gridiron Greats Dynasty League (Looking for Owners)

catcheryea

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

yeah no i'm definitely in just tell me everything i need to do to officially get the go ahead

and also what the team i'm inheriting looks like if that's not too much trouble (though that has no bearing on if i want to join bc i defs do)

if you pm me your email before the games start, you can start today

here's the team

mYv1Vam.png

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i'll reverse the trade if u want - i'll sign on my team name as Shady's Shadies

also do i have to sign up on espn somewhere if so how 

anything else you want me to do or?

you should have gotten an email with an invite

aight introducing you to De Kruimeldieven

any rules i need to be run through regarding trades and such? so we've got eight keepers which i like, and like i said @steadypimpin i am more than happy to talk to u about those picks

edit:

specifically also the rules regarding waivers and waiver acquisitions and trades and such would be handy :)

any rules i need to be run through regarding trades and such? so we've got eight keepers which i like, and like i said @steadypimpin i am more than happy to talk to u about those picks

edit:

specifically also the rules regarding waivers and waiver acquisitions and trades and such would be handy :)

I'm just messing around with you guys. I was half jokingly asking for my pick back from a trade me and that guy did.

edit:

ok here's the dealio.

the only real rule regarding trades is that if you trade away picks you have to get the same number of picks back in each draft. for example if you trade away your 2018 1st and 4th rounders, as well as your 2019 2nd rounder, you would have to get back two picks in the 2018 draft and one pick in the 2019 draft.

waivers are just rolling. if you make a claim and get a player you move to the back of the order.

that's p much it. if @Oregon Ducks can think of anything i'm forgetting that would be coo.

Archived