Gridiron Greats Dynasty League (Looking for Owners)

catcheryea

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having issues with CentralFC across all leagues I am playing with him in, namely, due to my own negligence, he has obtained a picture of my real life girlfriend and my real name. He is using this picture and information to name his teams in every league I am in with him. I have been working with administration on Fleaflicker and ESPN to handle this. 

I don't know what issue he has with me outside of just not liking me.

But next year, I don't have any interest in being in any leagues with him. So for next season, please anticipate replacing either myself or him, depending on how you decide to proceed.

20 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I have been having issues with CentralFC across all leagues I am playing with him in, namely, due to my own negligence, he has obtained a picture of my real life girlfriend and my real name. He is using this picture and information to name his teams in every league I am in with him. I have been working with administration on Fleaflicker and ESPN to handle this. 

I don't know what issue he has with me outside of just not liking me.

But next year, I don't have any interest in being in any leagues with him. So for next season, please anticipate replacing either myself or him, depending on how you decide to proceed.

Damn man that sucks. That's pretty low of him to do that.

21 hours ago, catcheryea said:

if we can find someone to take over his team at any point during the season, he will be kicked out

He started spamming me yesterday with bs trade offers like his kicker for my best players after I declined that trade I posted. It got annoying cuz I kept getting emails for them while at work. He's a chump.

Archived