Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

20 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah, elite RBs are becoming a dime a dozen. Last draft was loaded with great to elite starting RBs. Browns can afford to pass on Saquon and grab Chubb, McGlinchey, or Fitzpatrick IMO. A trade down seems likely.

100%

19 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

That is why the Browns are a disaster, they could have gotten Barkley for the rookie price and did not have to spend all that money on Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. And still get a top QB at four.

I agree, but after signing Hyde, I can't see them doing it

Everyone on the Giants including OBJ are trade-able. Giants are not in a win now mode. I can't see them not going QB with the 2nd. 

Edit: I think the Giants will pick one of Rosen or Mayfield. Both fit in Shurmur's offense. The only negative for both players for the Giants is that both are outspoken which doesn't fit the Giants MO.

9 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Everyone on the Giants including OBJ are trade-able. Giants are not in a win now mode. I can't see them not going QB with the 2nd. 

Edit: I think the Giants will pick one of Rosen or Mayfield. Both fit in Shurmur's offense. The only negative for both players for the Giants is that both are outspoken which doesn't fit the Giants MO.

Yeah I think the only 2 QBs they are interested in is Darnold and Rosen, maybe Allen. 

Really sucks for us, traded up for the 3rd QB 

13 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah I think the only 2 QBs they are interested in is Darnold and Rosen, maybe Allen. 

Really sucks for us, traded up for the 3rd QB 

Maybe the 2nd QB on our board is different from 1st or 2nd in giants board nothing we’re gonna know now 

Just now, KBS756 said:

Maybe the 2nd QB on our board is different from 1st or 2nd in giants board nothing we’re gonna know now 

I can’t see them taking Mayfield under any circumstance, Allen could be a fit there as he can sit behind Eli. That’s what I’m hoping for.

23 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

According to Mara we didn’t even approach them. Which is interesting if true 

I’m talking about in draft day.

If anyone thinks that we aren’t going to keep the lines of communication open with the NYG they’re kidding themselves. If we have to move up to get our guy we will.

50 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’m talking about in draft day.

If anyone thinks that we aren’t going to keep the lines of communication open with the NYG they’re kidding themselves. If we have to move up to get our guy we will.

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan on picking 3rd in the draft: “It’s not as if we’re totally locked in there.” ... But he adds they “feel pretty good” about what will be available at 3.

— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoSNY) March 26, 2018

To your point. But he also said

Maccagnan confirmed the Jets talked to the Browns about the No. 1 pick, but “we didn’t really talk to” the Giants about the No. 2. 

Archived