Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

8 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Did you even read what you quoted me saying? Read it again. I'll even edit it for you to make it more clear: 

Nothing wrong with celebrating, but when you throw or score a TD and go off sprinting ALONE waving your arms around like an idiot, you're trying to bring attention to yourself. I don't like that at all. 

Want me to post gif's of that too?

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Go for it, have a field day, but you’re not getting the point and your confirmation bias will never allow you to. 

No I get it, he's immature.  But so was Jameis and most on here would've looked past the immaturity issues.  So are a lot guy's coming out.  There's no MAJOR red flags here.  The talent is there.  The leadership is there.

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Let's all just be thankful that he is not Conor McGregor. Or is he?

Too early to tell, he isn't in pro yet. heh.

Without a doubt he has a "ME" personality but as long as he is not another Cam Newton I am all good.  Especially, in NYC media.

6 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

No I get it, he's immature.  But so was Jameis and most on here would've looked past the immaturity issues.  So are a lot guy's coming out.  There's no MAJOR red flags here.  The talent is there.  The leadership is there.

The difference with Jameis? He is an insanely talented QB in a class that only had 2 good prospects. This class has 6. And I don't think Mayfield is that talented. He's extremely accurate and is good at improvising, but it's not like he's a great talent. I'd take Rosen, Darnold, and Allen over him. 

26 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

The wonderlic/advanced tests he took proved otherwise.  He's a smart guy who makes dumb decisions.

Guys like Manziel, Gordon we’re good layers but just made poor decisions. And Mayfields poor decisions are what make him a big risk.

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

The difference with Jameis? He is an insanely talented QB in a class that only had 2 good prospects. This class has 6. And I don't think Mayfield is that talented. He's extremely accurate and is good at improvising, but it's not like he's a great talent. I'd take Rosen, Darnold, and Allen over him. 

So you're saying that if Darnold, Rosen, and Lamar returned to school, you'd consider looking past the maturity issues?

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Guys like Manziel, Gordon we’re good layers but just made poor decisions. And Mayfields poor decisions are what make him a big risk.

Not arguing that; just saying there's a difference between being dumb and making dumb decisions.

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

So you're saying that if Darnold, Rosen, and Lamar returned to school, you'd consider looking past the maturity issues?

If they returned then there was a good chance that Ryan Finley and Drew Lock going pro.  Same story. lol.

18 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Go for it, have a field day, but you’re not getting the point and your confirmation bias will never allow you to. 

It comes down to that some people embrace that show boating, cocky, immature attitude. And some don’t. We clearly don’t like it and some do. I think the last thing this team needs is a distraction. And that’s what Mayfield is.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

It comes down to that some people embrace that show boating, cocky, immature attitude. And some don’t. We clearly don’t like it and some do. I think the last thing this team needs is a distraction. And that’s what Mayfield is.

I'm by no means embracing it Bobby

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Like Robby Anderson's "Vote for me" cameo?    It is really hard to know how bad will he be in that territory in real world.  I have heard a several of "quiet" characters went into troubles in the past.

Archived