Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JWingate

This Ain't Ravens Talk

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I looked for a random non football thread, but couldn't find one.

I am planning a bachelor party in Baltimore. We are staying around the inner harbor. I have been told that Federal Hill is the spot to go to for bars, any good ones that we should go to? are there any suggestions that could make this couple days worth it. Whiskey Bars, Cigar Bars? We are not much clubbers just a bar hopping group. I need help though, what would you do in Baltimore for a Bachelor party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JWingate said:

Hey guys, I looked for a random non football thread, but couldn't find one.

I am planning a bachelor party in Baltimore. We are staying around the inner harbor. I have been told that Federal Hill is the spot to go to for bars, any good ones that we should go to? are there any suggestions that could make this couple days worth it. Whiskey Bars, Cigar Bars? We are not much clubbers just a bar hopping group. I need help though, what would you do in Baltimore for a Bachelor party?

if your under 28 go to fed hill. Over 28 go to Fells Point. Both have fun bars. If bar hopping is what you want then I def recommend Fells Point. Max's Tap House, the horse you came in on,  Cats Eye Pub, all good places

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I would personally never stay in Baltimore for a bachelor party, but that's just me. Especially because DC is literally 45 minutes down the street, and seems like it would be a much more lively atmosphere for one, but I guess that's just personal preference.

With that said, @paraven hit the nail on the head. Fells Point is where you want to go if you just care about bar hopping (not clubbing). You can park in the Thames Street garage for fairly cheap and just walk to all the bars in the area. In addition to the one's already named, you could also check out Bond Street Social, The Rockwell, Rye. All are pretty good. Outside of bar hopping, I'm not sure what else there is to do in the area. There's a ton of good food/restaurants around there, but that's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like baseball, O's games are an option as well starting in about a week or so.  Camden Yards is a great ballpark, even if you're not the biggest baseball fan, and is walkable (incredibly so) no matter where you are staying in the harbor area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other side of the harbor, in locust point just past Fed Hill, is a place called Little Havana.  They do a really good bottomless brunch with a good crowd if you're around on a Sunday for part of it.

This is a good spot to hang out as well if you;re looking for something different (not sure if they're open yet for the season, you can call them):

http://tikibargebmore.weebly.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate it guys. We live in delaware and will be in baltimore for a wedding already so decided to do baltimore. I am not sure this group will want to do an O’s game unfortunately. 

- Are there any AYCE crab places? Most say just get 12 XL crabs, but it just isn’t the same as AYCE crabs with a group pounding beers. 

- Any paintball locations near by?

- I know of Heavy Seas and other breweries around that are worth a try?

- BYOB strip clubs? If I am going to one I have to be able to AYCE drink because I am not the biggest fan of strip clubs.

- Anything worth doing that most usually don’t when visiting?

I have until October and appreciate all the help guys! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JWingate said:

Appreciate it guys. We live in delaware and will be in baltimore for a wedding already so decided to do baltimore. I am not sure this group will want to do an O’s game unfortunately. 

- Are there any AYCE crab places? Most say just get 12 XL crabs, but it just isn’t the same as AYCE crabs with a group pounding beers. 

- Any paintball locations near by?

- I know of Heavy Seas and other breweries around that are worth a try?

- BYOB strip clubs? If I am going to one I have to be able to AYCE drink because I am not the biggest fan of strip clubs.

- Anything worth doing that most usually don’t when visiting?

I have until October and appreciate all the help guys! 

Yea Crabs aren't quite in season yet, they will be in april, and youl be able to get them still in October (Local crabs that is, not those Louisiana mud crabs they sell in the winter) Just research crab houses, theres plenty around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, paraven said:

Yea Crabs aren't quite in season yet, they will be in april, and youl be able to get them still in October (Local crabs that is, not those Louisiana mud crabs they sell in the winter) Just research crab houses, theres plenty around. 

No one wants Louisiana crabs haha everywhere I look doesn’t have AYCE crabs which is weird to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JWingate said:

No one wants Louisiana crabs haha everywhere I look doesn’t have AYCE crabs which is weird to me.

Its better to figure out how many guys you have in the group, the figure out 10 crabs per person. Theres roughly 75 crabs in a bushel, so if you have 7 guys its worth it to get a bushel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another option, there is the Horseshoe pretty close to the harbor if anyone in your group likes casinos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Today I'm thankful we didn't draft Zay Jones. That is all.. 

Wow. Yeah that tmz video is bizarre. Looked kind of like he was fighting his brother. Maybe some sort of domestic situation where his brother slept with his girlfriend or vice versa.??‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wow. Yeah that tmz video is bizarre. Looked kind of like he was fighting his brother. Maybe some sort of domestic situation where his brother slept with his girlfriend or vice versa.??‍♀️

That or some bad drugs. Not sure how you come back from something like that. Hope he gets the help he needs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×