Brady's Alleged 2016 Concussion

cddolphin

On 8/26/2017 at 5:26 PM, lancerman said:

Quantify your statement.

That would take a very long time, days of writing, and for what benefit?  I'd have to be paid well for it.  I'm sure you could find most of the information for yourself somewhere online.

42 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

That would take a very long time, days of writing, and for what benefit?  I'd have to be paid well for it.  I'm sure you could find most of the information for yourself somewhere online.

Good, because literally no one cares about your hate and jealousy injected opinion. We'll just keep on watching our team win. Hope you try and enjoy the fantastic offensive football we provide xD

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

Why does any cheating matter?  What does it matter if a team commits pass interference 10 times and the other team only once?

Then that team will get flagged 10 times for pass interference and give the opposing team free first downs all game. 

20 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Then that team will get flagged 10 times for pass interference and give the opposing team free first downs all game. 

Good and the Patriots lost a 1st rounder for filming signals from  the wrong spot on the field, and lost another and had their starting QB suspended 4 games for few balls being like 1.5 PSI below the required level. 

And they still beat everyone. Must be sobering 

21 hours ago, Revel8 said:

Well nobody is going to pay you well for anything since your prior posts have been immaculate and poorly constructed. 

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

Good and the Patriots lost a 1st rounder for filming signals from  the wrong spot on the field, and lost another and had their starting QB suspended 4 games for few balls being like 1.5 PSI below the required level. 

And they still beat everyone. Must be sobering 

Eh not really. Cheaters win all the time. 

5 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Eh not really. Cheaters win all the time. 

They had two draft picks taken away, one for a rule that wasn't enforced in years, and another for a ball measurment rule nobody knew about. To this day it's debateable if either one of those had more impact on a game than a missed PI. 

The Saints got hammered for the bounty stuff and practically destroyed a Super Bowl winning franchise. 

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

They had two draft picks taken away, one for a rule that wasn't enforced in years, and another for a ball measurment rule nobody knew about. To this day it's debateable if either one of those had more impact on a game than a missed PI. 

The Saints got hammered for the bounty stuff and practically destroyed a Super Bowl winning franchise. 

Whoever said the NFL was fair?

On 8/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

Good, because literally no one cares about your hate and jealousy injected opinion. We'll just keep on watching our team win. Hope you try and enjoy the fantastic offensive football we provide xD

I find it interesting that some instantly jump to the "you hate the Partriots" line when truths are pointed out about the Patriots.  I don't hate the Patriots, I think they're the best run franchise in the NFL.  In fact, they may have the best, smartest HC of all time. 

Is that a 'love' and 'admiration injected' opinion?  Apparently to you it is, but it's not.  It's backed by mountains of evidence.

Archived