Brady's Alleged 2016 Concussion

cddolphin

On 8/28/2017 at 3:20 PM, OleXmad said:

Then that team will get flagged 10 times for pass interference and give the opposing team free first downs all game. 

That's not the case.  There are many violations that are never penalized.  Much like former Patriots players admitting they lie on their injury reports.

So why does any cheating matter?  What does it matter if a team commits pass interference 10 times and the other team only once?

It matters because the team that cheats more has more of an advantage over the other team which plays by the rules.

5 hours ago, lancerman said:

Well nobody is going to pay you well for anything since your prior posts have been immaculate and poorly constructed. 

Immaculate and poorly constructed huh?  How amusing.  Might want to check the dictionary before you start writing words like this.

Just now, Revel8 said:

Immaculate and poorly constructed huh?  How amusing.  Might want to check the dictionary before you start writing words like this.

Alright tell me what you know about this topi. I'll reply with my points back, we'll see how informed you really are and how confidant you are in your opinions. Should solve everything. Otherwise it's just meaningless.

Just now, lancerman said:

Alright tell me what you know about this topi. I'll reply with my points back, we'll see how informed you really are and how confidant you are in your opinions. Should solve everything. Otherwise it's just meaningless.

What part of the following did you not understand the first time around?

"That would take a very long time, days of writing, and for what benefit?  I'd have to be paid well for it.  I'm sure you could find most of the information for yourself somewhere online."

Probably all of it, considering your 'immaculate, poorly constructed' error.

23 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

What part of the following did you not understand the first time around?

"That would take a very long time, days of writing, and for what benefit?  I'd have to be paid well for it.  I'm sure you could find most of the information for yourself somewhere online."

Probably all of it, considering your 'immaculate, poorly constructed' error.

First off nobody on Earth would pay you for that. Second off if that takes you couple days I'm sorry for you because it's not that difficult and you're making something simple into an arduous task to get around it.

Lastly for someone who has tried to talk with some authority on the subject you have made multiple excuses when pressed to go into detail and are no making silly claims like needing to be paid and also holding onto an auto correct error to keep it going. Just telling. 

3 hours ago, lancerman said:

First off nobody on Earth would pay you for that. Second off if that takes you couple days I'm sorry for you because it's not that difficult and you're making something simple into an arduous task to get around it.

Lastly for someone who has tried to talk with some authority on the subject you have made multiple excuses when pressed to go into detail and are no making silly claims like needing to be paid and also holding onto an auto correct error to keep it going. Just telling. 

First off, detailing a decade and a half of facts, especially in comparison to the rest of the league doesn't just take a minute.  It takes take days, weeks of writing non-stop to detail everything you want to know.  This isn't some simple 1 off violation, the Patriots have been doing it for well over a decade.

As a matter of fact, we don't even know the true extent of the Patriots' cheating because most of the cheating only gets revealed because former Patriots admit to it.  Now compare that to how many whistle-blowers we have from all 31 other teams.  Interesting, isn't it.

You can be a Patriots fan, you can be a Patriots apologist all you want, but the mountainous preponderance of evidence is not in your favor.

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

First off, detailing a decade and a half of facts, especially in comparison to the rest of the league doesn't just take a minute.  It takes take days, weeks of writing non-stop to detail everything you want to know.  This isn't some simple 1 off violation, the Patriots have been doing it for well over a decade.

As a matter of fact, we don't even know the true extent of the Patriots' cheating because most of the cheating only gets revealed because former Patriots admit to it.  Now compare that to how many whistle-blowers we have from all 31 other teams.  Interesting, isn't it.

You can be a Patriots fan, you can be a Patriots apologist all you want, but the mountainous preponderance of evidence is not in your favor.

I can't compare it to anything because you refused to quantify it or add any context to any of the posts you made, so it's just posturing and not interesting. You've just posted a lot of words that had no details or facts. Presumably because you'd be forced to debate them. Again wasting everyone's time. 

9 hours ago, Revel8 said:

I find it interesting that some instantly jump to the "you hate the Partriots" line when truths are pointed out about the Patriots.  I don't hate the Patriots, I think they're the best run franchise in the NFL.  In fact, they may have the best, smartest HC of all time. 

Is that a 'love' and 'admiration injected' opinion?  Apparently to you it is, but it's not.  It's backed by mountains of evidence.

You've made it clear several times that you're gunning for the Pats. Every team cheats, your team cheats. We just win as well.

14 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

This thing's still going? It devolved into unintentional comedy pages ago.

It was meant to be comedic from the first post tbh

11 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Every team cheats, your team cheats

Oh well then everything is okay! This exonerates the Pats completely

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You've made it clear several times that you're gunning for the Pats. Every team cheats, your team cheats. We just win as well.

You are absolutely correct, every team cheats. Why do you think HC's and coordinators hid their mouths when giving signals, because they know the other team will try to steal them. George Halas used to bug the other teams dressing room to get an edge up in a game. Every team worth anything, will cheat if they think they can get away with it. NE just got caught a couple of times, but with that many SB wins, they hardly care.

The other GM's and HC's would give their right arm to have thought of it first, if they could be guaranteed a SB win, never mind multiple wins. I guess a whole generation of GM's and HC's looked the other way when steroids first came into football or every team would have lost a 1st rounder. Al Davis used stickum on his CB's hands so WR's couldn't get out of their grip. I guess you could say the LA Rams cheated back in the 50's when they introduced actual scouting of college players while the rest of the NFL only used All American teams and the Street And Smith College Football Magazine. Imagine, the Rams got 9 starters in their first draft using that method. How about tear away jerseys.

Teams cheat every way they can, unless they like being a bottom feeder. It is actually quite shocking that the NFL took such strong action against NE after looking the other way for over 50 years of multiple cheating by practically every team in the league. I am surprised they allow teams to have film of the other team's games, isn't that cheating??? In sports, cheating has long been the American way in every sport. nobody ever heard of the spitball, junk put on the ball by HoF pitchers or corked bats etc. etc. etc. Get a life guys, cheating has always been part of sports. BB was simply good at it, because he won SB's while the other cheaters watched him do it and would have copied him in a minute if they had thought of it, duh!!!!

21 hours ago, Revel8 said:

How bout just going with what hasn't been mentioned already.

Spygate, Deflategate, and Injury Report Manipulation have been listed.

What else?

20 hours ago, lancerman said:

I can't compare it to anything because you refused to quantify it or add any context to any of the posts you made, so it's just posturing and not interesting. You've just posted a lot of words that had no details or facts. Presumably because you'd be forced to debate them. Again wasting everyone's time. 

That's fine if you didn't pay enough attention to it over the years.  Not everyone can.  Patman wasn't even aware that former Patriots players admitted that the Patriots cheat on their injury reports either. 

You don't see multiple players from other teams admitting this.  Perhaps that's for a reason.

Archived