Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

WE TRADED FOR JPP!!

Recommended Posts

...next year's draft class is gonna be STACKED with edge rushers. I'm ok not reaching this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The move is awesome!! No Way a rookie make the impact of JPP especialy a 3rd round one! Licht made the right move for him to win now this offseason.. And like @bucsfan333 say the draft next year is stacked with DE.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yup. As much as I like Chubb/Davenport, give me the proven guy. I'll take a few years of JPP and draft someone else.

I mean technically we could still pull the trigger on Davenport if we wanted to. If he's the BPA at our pick, I would.

Can never have enough pass rush and that would give him some time to refine his game and get coached up w/out being thrust right into a starting role...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

...next year's draft class is gonna be STACKED with edge rushers. I'm ok not reaching this year.

Who are the top rushers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Bucs have a DE that can pass rush and play the run at the same time?! We are moving up in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, indifference said:

Who are the top rushers?

Nick Bosa, both Clemson DEs, Joe Jackson, Zach Allen (hyped to be better than his former teammate Landry) to name a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nick Bosa, both Clemson DEs, Joe Jackson, Zach Allen (hyped to be better than his former teammate Landry) to name a few.

It's so far out to project these guys though. Remember this time last year, everyone was saying Arden Key was going to be a top 3 pick...

It's just too much fluctuation this far out and names come/go...

If we have a shot to take an impact DE at our spot, I wouldn't be mad one bit if we pulled the trigger, given they're the BPA on the board...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It's so far out to project these guys though. Remember this time last year, everyone was saying Arden Key was going to be a top 3 pick...

It's just too much fluctuation this far out and names come/go...

If we have a shot to take an impact DE at our spot, I wouldn't be mad one bit if we pulled the trigger, given they're the BPA on the board...

If we trade down to 12 or so and a guy like Davenport is BPA, I'm all for taking him. But I think Chubb would be the only DE at seven who would be BPA. And I don't think Chubb makes it past the Colts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If we trade down to 12 or so and a guy like Davenport is BPA, I'm all for taking him. But I think Chubb would be the only DE at seven who would be BPA. And I don't think Chubb makes it past the Colts.

Agreed 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got zero issue with acquiring JPP, though I think a 3rd is a little rich for my blood (mainly because of JPP's contract), but it's not like it's crippling or anything. Now this allows us to fill another hole elsewhere in the draft and not have to worry about Chubb not falling and not having to reach for Davenport or Landry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×