potential late round and/or undrafted talent

Pandomonium

So, everyone is talking about the big name guys that we'd like to grab at the top of the draft but I felt like starting a new thread that discusses some players that could potentially be drafted in the 6th or 7th round or not at all. 

The small school guys, the guys who had their season cut short by injury and didn't post many stats, and/or the guys who weren't even invited to the combine that we know little to nothing about

I know the niner nation has a great cross-section of america represented on this forum, and sometimes you guys may have knowledge of guys who may play at the local Div III or II college that make you think "hey man, if this kid got a shot at a camp, he could really catch on".

if you can, post highlight vids and/or stats and bios to go with your posts.

Who would you like to see our Niners take a flier on in the late rounds or invite to camp?

I'll get it started

I like the idea behind this thread, but I always find it difficult to discuss. Some guys the "experts" and I thought were 6th rounders get drafted in the 3rd (with varying success). Some guys the "experts" and I thought were 3rd rounders went undrafted (with varying success). When I get home, I'll go through my notes and add a few.

Archived