Cowboys sign G/C Marcus Martin

Bigtex8700

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Guess that's the end of Jumbo Joe Looney.

So far we have replaced Looney, Butler, Wilber, Keith Smith, Chaz Green, and maybe TWill.

Again, we are upgrading and solidifying our I line. This will really strengthen our ability to pound the ball and wear down defenses while protecting our QB and NOT asking him to do too much to try to win.

It should also keep our I line fresh late in games.

If the WRs are good route runners and can get separation, all we need is a young stud TE, a QB for our secondary (Dez for E Thomas straight up) and a solid rotation on the D line.

Then we can compete with Anyone. IMO

4 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Again, we are upgrading and solidifying our I line. This will really strengthen our ability to pound the ball and wear down defenses while protecting our QB and NOT asking him to do too much to try to win.

It should also keep our I line fresh late in games.

If the WRs are good route runners and can get separation, all we need is a young stud TE, a QB for our secondary (Dez for E Thomas straight up) and a solid rotation on the D line.

Then we can compete with Anyone. IMO

We aren't trading Dez and why would we want to he better than S. Watkins who just got $16 mill a year, Dez makes the offense better

Martin is a valuable asset after watching him yesterday. Moves pretty well, another lateral movement guy who can play inside and really play to the blocking systems design. Capable of starting at LG? maybe, if needed. The perfect answer for an inexpensice backup.

Archived