Duck's Mock Draft 8.0

Da_Ducktator

Duck bro we went a full court press on B.J. Hill today

The Falcons are seemingly eyeing defensive line help with one of their first two picks. Matt Miller of Bleacher Report tweets that a “big Falcons contingent” is working out N.C. State defensive tackle B.J. Hill. The group includes coach Dan Quinn, general manager Thomas Dimitroff and assistant general manager Scott Pioli.

We sent all the big wigs out to check him out and this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have been hard on him theirs usually some fire where theirs smoke.  He very well could sneak into our 1st round pick or easily our 2nd round pick.   Even at 26 im telling you i don't think i would be mad about it i've seen alot from the kid i like.

On 4/8/2018 at 12:42 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Duck bro we went a full court press on B.J. Hill today

The Falcons are seemingly eyeing defensive line help with one of their first two picks. Matt Miller of Bleacher Report tweets that a “big Falcons contingent” is working out N.C. State defensive tackle B.J. Hill. The group includes coach Dan Quinn, general manager Thomas Dimitroff and assistant general manager Scott Pioli.

We sent all the big wigs out to check him out and this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have been hard on him theirs usually some fire where theirs smoke.  He very well could sneak into our 1st round pick or easily our 2nd round pick.   Even at 26 im telling you i don't think i would be mad about it i've seen alot from the kid i like.

Tried to tell ya senor ;). Hill is a solid player who has impressed at every stop of the pre-draft cycle. The guy is going to go in the top 45 picks, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if he got into the 1st.

And fyi to the other commenting on this Mock still, my updated mock is here.

Archived