Redskins Forum Fantasy Football League

Thaiphoon

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Yahoo grades your draft?

Yeah, they have some software that will give you an evaluation of how they project your draft. The more projected points you get in comparison to their rankings, the better your grade. If you disagree with their projections, you'll get a poor score.

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The fact they didn't give me an "F" after I accidentally took a defense back to back rounds devalues their system

But it was A GOOD DEFENSE so ... yeah ...

It's kind of why I look at it and go "okay that's nice" but don't really put too much stock in it.

On 9/6/2017 at 11:35 PM, Thaiphoon said:

So I get doubly screwed playing Jeezy this week.

It could be worse.

You could be in a league where the commissioner changed the scoring (shifting from a PPR to a non-PPR league) after the draft took place. And after receiving the #1 pick in said league, you see your 1st overall draft pick "sit out as little as a 'few weeks' or 'half the season or more' due to a half sprain."

2 hours ago, Woz said:

It could be worse.

You could be in a league where the commissioner changed the scoring (shifting from a PPR to a non-PPR league) after the draft took place. And after receiving the #1 pick in said league, you see your 1st overall draft pick "sit out as little as a 'few weeks' or 'half the season or more' due to a half sprain."

Ouch!!

Yeah, I have David Johnson in one league too

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 10:47 PM, mar29020 said:

i graded number 1

4 hours ago, mar29020 said:

mine is trash. i didnt know it was ppr format.

Just thought these two posts were amusing juxtaposed on the same page. :D

Archived