2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

15 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

this actually does matter quite a bit. Theres only two ways to get faster, stride length or stride frequency, when you naturally have a longer stride length thats going to be tremendously helpful. Especially in short distances.

I have to say, its good to see some common sense in here

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Greatest double ever

It really did demonstrate a lot of what I've been saying here... 

Takes a difficult pitch the other way, drives it to the wall with his power, and cruises into second with a stand up double with his above average speed and stride length. 

Also showed some good base running awareness not getting doubled off on that next play. 

Just now, mission27 said:

It really did demonstrate a lot of what I've been saying here... 

Takes a difficult pitch the other way, drives it to the wall with his power, and cruises into second with a stand up double with his above average speed and stride length. 

Also showed some good base running awareness not getting doubled off on that next play. 

I'm sure he took the greatest piss ever in the locker room between innings too. Just greatness everywhere with that guy.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

I'm sure he took the greatest piss ever in the locker room between innings too. Just greatness everywhere with that guy.

Dont doubt it.  He's a big dude.  Probably some serious force coming out of that thing. 

Archived