Packers Big Board #10

Packerraymond

Who is #10 on the Packers Big Board?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #10 on the Packers Big Board?

• Leighton Vander Esch
    • Roquan Smith
    • Josh Jackson
    • Mike Hughes
    • Jaire Alexander
    • Calvin Ridley
    • Vita Vea
    • Mike McGlinchey
    • Taven Bryan
    • Connor Williams

35 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

and he put up almost the same stats against the las vegas school of blackjack dealing that Roq did against Alabama's offense.

We already have that type of player who is faster and quicker in Josh Jones. 

Does Smith improve THAT much over Ryan and Martinez compared to Alexander, Josh Jackson, Hughes over Tramon at CB? Remember Tramon may be gone in a year and is very old by the way. 

I say no. If he were Jr. Seau, maybe I’d go ILB but he’s not. LVE is intriguing as he is much bigger and may have EDGE ability. Now that’s a project and pretty risky for me at 14 therefore I went Alexander since he is the best all around CB left IMO. 

1 hour ago, Jaegybomb said:

Actually wouldn't mind Jackson either.

Completely agree. I would think that Jackson and Roq are a tier above the others. Gute was at Georgia's pro day and based on size Jackson is the type of corner Pettine likes. 

Leighton. I still see him as an off-the-ball LB for the most part, but am amenable to the idea that he has the athleticism for EDGE duties.

I actually like Rashaan Evans better, but in light of Evans skipping his workouts and LVE crushing his, I feel kind of forced to move LVE ahead now.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Think versatility is going to be key going forward with Pettine, guys like LVE, James, Minkah, etc who can play multiple spots are going to be rated higher than one position guys like Roquan.

Gotcha. I thought you were saying Gute probably had Roquan ahead of LVE.

Archived