Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

This has probably been the best first round series I've seen since that Celtics-Bulls series from '09. So. Much. Fun!

Nah the series from a years back was fuego. Think is was when Gs fought Denver or after.

The one were the Clippers and SA went at it rd one then we had Houston vs Portland. Fuego. 

It's funny to me how folks kept saying the Heat were playing better in the first 3 games with Olynyk out there instead of Whiteside. No, they were playing at the pace the Sixers preferred with him out there, which made for prettier basketball. With Whiteside out their today, it might not always be pretty, but at least they're now playing winning basketball.

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

It's funny to me how folks kept saying the Heat were playing better in the first 3 games with Olynyk out there instead of Whiteside. No, they were playing at the pace the Sixers preferred with him out there, which made for prettier basketball. With Whiteside out their today, it might not always be pretty, but they're now playing winning basketball.

I was wanting Whiteside since game 1.. He’s so good. 

Archived