Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It's because there is no escaping that. I have a feeling the conversation died there.

It's the weirdest thing to get up in arms about too. Like wtf. It's seriously throwing something against the wall to see if it sticks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's the weirdest thing to get up in arms about too. Like wtf. It's seriously throwing something against the wall to see if it sticks

No, no, no, no. He'd be blocking our VAUNTED forward line. Like, WTF, right? What exactly is he blocking? Guys like him? Wow.

We've got it made here @Forge. We see things similarly and we don't argue over small **** lol. I'm thankful to have another passionate Devils fan here because I would be totally lost (or banned) on HF.

Also, I'm coming to Vegas from May 9th to the 12th. Got kinda sad when I saw the last VGK game is May 8th and they won't pick up the playoffs until I leave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

We've got it made here @Forge. We see things similarly and we don't argue over small **** lol. I'm thankful to have another passionate Devils fan here because I would be totally lost (or banned) on HF.

Also, I'm coming to Vegas from May 9th to the 12th. Got kinda sad when I saw the last VGK game is May 8th and they won't pick up the playoffs until I leave.

Dude, I'm thankful for it like every damn day lol

I legitimately wonder if this doesn't save some of my hockey interest

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I think it's better off if I just post in prospect threads on HF. I just have no desire to deal with the roster takes there. 

If I was an active poster there, I'm certain there would come a point where only like 4 posters weren't blocked

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If I was an active poster there, I'm certain there would come a point where only like 4 posters weren't blocked

I'm just gonna post in the draft prospect threads. My goal is to just keep obliterating my post count with likes lol. I'm almost 1-to-1 but, if I only post draft stuff, I'll definitely inflate that number.

• Like 1

I don't get the stances that some of those guys take. "Do you trade Palms just to trade him even if the return isn't good? 

uh...yes? 

why the hell wouldn't you. He's a free agent at the end of the year and there's a good chance that he's not coming back. You're just going to randomly keep him around for another 20 games in a season where we are once again one of the worst teams in the league? WTF? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Definitely does mine, man. Between you, @Canadian Saint and @flyers0909, I feel like we got a fair set of hockey dudes that make it worthwhile on a football forum.

Flyers board is actually pretty solid over there outside of a couple guys that clearly just like to try (successfully) to rile people up.  But yeah, for general hockey talk it so nice to have just a few level headed guys over here instead of the ridiculousness that is the general forum over there.  Draft is fun here too. 

• Like 1