Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Was supposed to leave tomorrow but I had to cancel the trip. Came into close contact with someone that tested positive for Covid on Thursday. I'm vaccinated but I'd rather be safe than sorry with others.

That sucks. 

Feels like we are never going to get out from under this damn virus

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That sucks. 

Feels like we are never going to get out from under this damn virus

I might just go in like August or something before I go back to work in September. Hoping, by then, things will be a little more in the clear.

• Like 1

I know it didn't matter because fox forced them to trade his rights, but the fact that Carolina got fox and Dougie Hamilton in the same trade has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen lol

Just now, Forge said:

I know it didn't matter because fox forced them to trade his rights, but the fact that Carolina got fox and Dougie Hamilton in the same trade has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen lol

OMG I forgot about that. Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

OMG I forgot about that. Jesus Christ.

The main piece going back was hanafin 😂 lucky for Calgary that Lindholm blossomed some after arriving, otherwise that's one of the worst trades I've ever seen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The main piece going back was hanafin 😂 lucky for Calgary that Lindholm blossomed some after arriving, otherwise that's one of the worst trades I've ever seen

It's almost like trading two 1st round picks for Trey Lance!

just joking GIF

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's almost like trading two 1st round picks for Trey Lance!

just joking GIF

They actually traded a third round pick too. 

But it's all good, trey lance is going to be stupid good with shanny. Not that difficult, truthfully. Even Mac would have been good. I wanted fields, but given The situations, I'd put money that Lance has the better career now even though I think Fields was the better prospect. 

Just now, Forge said:

They actually traded a third round pick too. 

But it's all good, trey lance is going to be stupid good with shanny. Not that difficult, truthfully. Even Mac would have been good. I wanted fields, but given The situations, I'd put money that Lance has the better career now even though I think Fields was the better prospect. 

Oh I'm just messin' with ya. You feel the same about Lance with Shanny as I do about Love with Matty LaFleur. 

Oh I'm just messin' with ya. You feel the same about Lance with Shanny as I do about Love with Matty LaFleur. 

I wanted them to move up. I wanted off the Jimmy train so much. I mean, he's fine, but fine... that's a miserable place to be when it comes to QBs. I'll back their play to take a big swing all day, especially in this draft. Didn't love the top of this draft at all, especially given like 3 of the top 13 or so guys were receivers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No. I'd look into moving one or two of our depth prospects. 

Suppose it depends what qualifies as a depth prospect. I think it would have to be top 5ish type. 4-6 range?