Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If Stamkos is really out there, I want him. Stammer and Pasta are my two favorite non-Devils by far. Of course, Stammer doesn't fit the timeline but I don't care. I want a Stammer Devils sweater.

I can't imagine it's a real thing that could happen. I don't know why he would waive, and I think it's just one of those things that gets floated

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I want to move to Vegas so bad. I almost did about 4 years ago when my sister was stationed at Nellis but I couldn't find a job worth enough to move across the country at the time. Goal is to be in either Vegas or Phoenix by 40.

I think I've been here about eight years now. Two of my close friends moved the year before, I came to visit, loved it and told them I'd be out here in a year. One year later I drove out

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think I've been here about eight years now. Two of my close friends moved the year before, I came to visit, loved it and told them I'd be out here in a year. One year later I drove out

Wish I could do that. With my sister living there, I had an out and a place to crash. She got out, got pregnant and now lives back home in Pennsylvania so I'm SOL. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not even as high on Nico as you are, so I get it lol

Hey, I love the kid. 60-70 elite 2 way centers are extremely valuable in this league. The only thing is...I love Stamkos. Like, it's unhealthy how much I love Stamkos. Pasta is my dude now but Stammer was there before Pasta was. I'm 100% not going into this discussion with a right mind. So I should be asked to leave the room.

• Like 1