Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

From flaming posts and warnings, losing the ability to like something, to them making a regular post by someone an article. What a website.

The thing that kills me is that they just do it. None of them actually man up about it. Do it in the shadows

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Hughes is even snake-bitten on assists. Dude has to be the most unlucky player I've ever seen. He should have more than 40 points, easy.

He's had some weirdly bad luck. 

He'd still be bad his rookie year (his body just can't keep up in the rest of the game, tbh), but he should be bad with better production if he just had a little luck. 

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Zacha vs Kopitar on the draw to open OT is DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMB

I was told that Zacha was not bad at faceoffs by someone lol. He basically had a single year where he was almost competent (last year), and then has significantly regressed again this year. It's hilarious that Nas thought that was a good idea. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was told that Zacha was not bad at faceoffs by someone lol. He basically had a single year where he was almost competent (last year), and then has significantly regressed again this year. It's hilarious that Nas thought that was a good idea. 

Isn't Kopitar one of the best faceoff guys all-time? 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Isn't Kopitar one of the best faceoff guys all-time? 

I don't know about all time, just because it doesn't go back that far and there are a few people who win in that 55% range like he does, but he's definitely one of the best if not hte best over the last decade. Jason Spezza would be up there as far as all time goes. 

• Like 1