Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

rubbing hands GIF

Let's eat

I'm curious where other teams stand. Once Arizona gets rid of OEL, they will be fairly close. Will only have to dump about 2 more and they have a lot of expiring deals.

There's already talk of Buffalo walking from Montour, so I'd look into that, but they really don't have anything of note. Pittsburgh is there now. I'm assuming they trade McCann, Schultz won't be back. Nothing much to get excited about

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm curious where other teams stand. Once Arizona gets rid of OEL, they will be fairly close. Will only have to dump about 2 more and they have a lot of expiring deals.

There's already talk of Buffalo walking from Montour, so I'd look into that, but they really don't have anything of note. Pittsburgh is there now. I'm assuming they trade McCann, Schultz won't be back. Nothing much to get excited about

Yeah but that's just 3 teams. There's another 14 with internal limits. LIS, let's ******* eat.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Hd Waiting GIF by moodman

Stories...please.

just stupid stuff where they have basically scared the living hell out of me. Once when camping  one walked on to my back without me knowing it was there while I was laying down, another time taking stuff to the dumpster and opening it up only to have one jump out at me in full Superman flying pose

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah but that's just 3 teams. There's another 14 with internal limits. LIS, let's ******* eat.

The crappy part is that we have our own internet budget lol. 

But we have about 10. I'm not taking on any cap dumps unless they involve almost no real money. Kris Russell, for example. But I'm filling that 10-12 with good rfas or locked up youngsters teams can't afford. Perfectly fine trading 18 and 20 for the right players

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

just stupid stuff where they have basically scared the living hell out of me. Once when camping  one walked on to my back without me knowing it was there while I was laying down, another time taking stuff to the dumpster and opening it up only to have one jump out at me in full Superman flying pose

looooooooool

At least it wasn't a rat. My grandpa, god rest his soul, fell asleep on his couch in the 70s in his trailer and woke up with a foot long rat sitting on his chest. I was only 5, turning 6 a week after he died, but I remember how he reacted to rats lol. Deathly afraid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The crappy part is that we have our own internet budget lol. 

But we have about 10. I'm not taking on any cap dumps unless they involve almost no real money. Kris Russell, for example. But I'm filling that 10-12 with good rfas or locked up youngsters teams can't afford. Perfectly fine trading 18 and 20 for the right players

And we weren't one of the 17 announced. Methinks every team in the league will stay shy of the cap unless they have no choice. We're still in a far better position than most to take advantage.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

looooooooool

At least it wasn't a rat. My grandpa, god rest his soul, fell asleep on his couch in the 70s in his trailer and woke up with a foot long rat sitting on his chest. I was only 5, turning 6 a week after he died, but I remember how he reacted to rats lol. Deathly afraid.

Holy hell, that would be terrifying

Just now, Forge said:

Looks good

Whenever I get a tattoo, my arm or leg is always stinging from slaps. I itch bad, so I'm usually smacking the hell out of myself

lol I haven't touched it once. It's driving me mad but I refuse to slap it or touch it. I just kinda press it to my comforter when I'm sleeping (I don't use a sheet) and I'm fine there. During the day, I put Aquaphor on it whenever the itching gets to be too much.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And we weren't one of the 17 announced. Methinks every team in the league will stay shy of the cap unless they have no choice. We're still in a far better position than most to take advantage.

For sure. I'm honestly getting super antsy already thinking like, "why hasn't Fitz made a traaaaaaaade yet"

I can't believe we are almost to the draft. Thank God

Just now, Forge said:

For sure. I'm honestly getting super antsy already thinking like, "why hasn't Fitz made a traaaaaaaade yet"

I can't believe we are almost to the draft. Thank God

Whadda you mean "almost" to the draft! This **** should've ended 3 months ago. I'm so tired of this "off-season" that I could punch myself in the nether regions. I'm just glad that we're 3 weeks way from knowing who the next group of studs we draft are.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whadda you mean "almost" to the draft! This **** should've ended 3 months ago. I'm so tired of this "off-season" that I could punch myself in the nether regions. I'm just glad that we're 3 weeks way from knowing who the next group of studs we draft are.

Free agency too. Not that it matters so that much for us, but it's a fun diversion for the sport

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Free agency too. Not that it matters so that much for us, but it's a fun diversion for the sport

Yes. I'm much more keen on the draft (in case you couldn't tell), but UFA might provide some fun. I mean, we do have an entire left side of our defense to address still.