Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, Forge said:

When Wood comes back, I don't know why you don't trade him at this juncture. I like this 4th line that we are throwing out there, plus we have Rango as a 13th forward. I think Wood has one more RFA year left...I'm not sure I'd re-sign him, so move him out for something solid. He's cheap and effective. Can get good value if healthy. 

We might've missed that window. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Thompson continues to look like he belongs. He's playing with pace like crazy. He's going to be a damn good bottom 6er.

The bottom six looks far more aggressive and competent without he who shall not be named in there...and honestly, it may be better off without Rango. Rango does have a role on the team, but he was a legit black hole at the bottom of the lineup. He probably needs to wait for Jack to come back. 

Just now, Forge said:

The bottom six looks far more aggressive and competent without he who shall not be named in there...and honestly, it may be better off without Rango. Rango does have a role on the team, but he was a legit black hole at the bottom of the lineup. He probably needs to wait for Jack to come back. 

Well, at least we know who the new Zacha is. We gotta just get Yegor a damn goal. He'll play well with Jack but I question who he would slot in over at this point. He might actually end up as a trade asset if we're in it and want to upgrade something. 

Just now, Forge said:

Also, I think that our PK may have figured it out finally. 

I think that they are going to be really good the rest of the year. 

The PP can only get better lol 

Yeah, if we get the specials figured out, we're going to be a problem. Our 5v5 play has been playoff level good under Ruff.

• Like 1