Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Well, we're in the best division in hockey after all. 

We could use Palat back. And could definitely use Bastian. I think we are a playoff team, but definitely cresting a bit. Holtz and Boqvist come out when those two get back...not sure what move we make to take out another player. Is it Zetterlund who gets pulled from the line up? Or do we just not make a trade for a forward? I wonder if Fitz is going to be looking so hard at a specific type that if they can't pull that off, they just don't do anything (Bertuzzi, Timo, Crouse, Anderson, etc). 

Someone brought it up on twitter, but when we play Florida, I'd definitely give thought to bringing up Foote and Okhotiuk to dress in those game. Florida was taking big runs at Nico yesterday because of the Barkov incident. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We could use Palat back. And could definitely use Bastian. I think we are a playoff team, but definitely cresting a bit. Holtz and Boqvist come out when those two get back...not sure what move we make to take out another player. Is it Zetterlund who gets pulled from the line up? Or do we just not make a trade for a forward? I wonder if Fitz is going to be looking so hard at a specific type that if they can't pull that off, they just don't do anything (Bertuzzi, Timo, Crouse, Anderson, etc). 

Someone brought it up on twitter, but when we play Florida, I'd definitely give thought to bringing up Foote and Okhotiuk to dress in those game. Florida was taking big runs at Nico yesterday because of the Barkov incident.

I have no idea what we're gonna do. Really feel like we need to finally get around to using the surplus of prospects and go get actual NHL talent but I've been on that train for months. 

I'd definitely dress Okhotiuk but Foote's not really a power guy. He's big but he plays a softer game IIRC.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have no idea what we're gonna do. Really feel like we need to finally get around to using the surplus of prospects and go get actual NHL talent but I've been on that train for months. 

I'd definitely dress Okhotiuk but Foote's not really a power guy. He's big but he plays a softer game IIRC.

Guess who's back now that there is a 5 game losing streak? LOL