Longest streak without a top-3 pick

Shylo3716

21 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

So are the Ravens simply not listed here because we’ve never had a top 3 pick in franchise history?

Or is there shade being thrown intentionally?

What sense do you make with your response?

It’s very clear that you’ve interpreted the information that’s presented. There’s no need to make it bigger than what it is.

1 hour ago, Shylo3716 said:

What sense do you make with your response?

It’s very clear that you’ve interpreted the information that’s presented. There’s no need to make it bigger than what it is.

Okay.

1) I was initially joking.

2) What sense do I make? You literally listed every franchise in the NFL outside of the Baltimore Ravens.

3) Even if they have never made a top 3 selection the streak still start upon its inception. For instance, a player that is chasing an Ironman award who has never been injured in his career would start his streak upon the first game that he’s played. Our first draft was in 1996, thus the streak would start at that point.

4) I actually thought you just forgot, but hey, clearly you don’t care and are purposefully ignorant... so, good day sir.

giphy.gif

Surprised to see Detroit so far down the list considering them going 0-16 and being brutal during those Millen years. Even though the playoff success has not happened for them so far, they have been playoff contender for a number of years now without being a championship contender.

Archived