Horizon Zero Dawn

6 hours ago, TheChancellor said:

Enjoyed it a lot, it was one of the better game experiences in recent years. Loved the story and it was overall an immersive experience.

With that being said, I haven't gotten the DLC yet.

Would you guys recommend it? I'm sure it's good, just wondering if the extra content is worth purchasing at the current price.

The DLC is great.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:35 AM, TheChancellor said:

Enjoyed it a lot, it was one of the better game experiences in recent years. Loved the story and it was overall an immersive experience.

With that being said, I haven't gotten the DLC yet.

Would you guys recommend it? I'm sure it's good, just wondering if the extra content is worth purchasing at the current price.

Yes, get the DLC. It's fantastic and much harder. If you dont' have the armor that regenerates, you'll want it. You'll get another 15-20 hours out of it.

This was one of my favorite games I've played. DLC doesn't disappoint.

14 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Yes, get the DLC. It's fantastic and much harder. If you dont' have the armor that regenerates, you'll want it. You'll get another 15-20 hours out of it.

This was one of my favorite games I've played. DLC doesn't disappoint.

That's great to hear, I'll certainly look into it.

I do have the armor on me though.

1 hour ago, TheChancellor said:

That's great to hear, I'll certainly look into it.

I do have the armor on me though.

Good you have that armor lol. Those enemies up there will tear you up!! If you wind up getting it, enjoy! Rarely do I play games through again but I wouldn't be shocked if I picked this one up a couple years down the line.

8 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Good you have that armor lol. Those enemies up there will tear you up!! If you wind up getting it, enjoy! Rarely do I play games through again but I wouldn't be shocked if I picked this one up a couple years down the line.

That's awesome man. Horizon is a great game, worth playing a few times for sure.

Will be getting the DLC!

Archived