MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

Check out that herpes crap on Kelvin's face. He had that thing on the back of his neck that looks like staph too. There's a conspiracy that Whittaker pulled out so he wouldn't catch what Kelvin has, and it might just be justified

Yeah, posted that earlier.

Seems like he really did have a legit emergency, but when I saw that thing on his neck, I wondered if Whittaker just didn't want to risk it. Staph is low key terrifying. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Yeah, posted that earlier.

Seems like he really did have a legit emergency, but when I saw that thing on his neck, I wondered if Whittaker just didn't want to risk it. Staph is low key terrifying. 

Rob did have a serious scare with staph before, so if anyone knows the dangers it's him

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

He turtled up, after being rocked and just about out of it a moment ago. Didn't have any problem with it. Could have even been stopped after the first shot

I would have been fine if he called it when he got dropped. But he looked fine when he actually called the fight tho. He had a bad angle to see if the strikes were landing, which is why he called the fight.

Kassem was hot af at the weigh-ings but her fight game is terrible lol

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1