Bridgewater's 2018 NFL Mock Draft Rounds 1 & 2

Bridgewater

Lulz....

Titans have absolutely no need for a CB. Top 3 of Malcolm Butler, Adoree Jackson, and Logan Ryan. Also the depth behind them is pretty damn good. LVE should be the pick. Carter is a solid pick in the 2nd but extremely raw. Not totally against it with Vrabel now as coach.

7 hours ago, Bridgewater said:

32. EAGLES: LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH, LB, BOISE ST.

64. EAGLES: MIKE GESICKI, TE, PENN ST.

Solid Pick

Even if the Eagles DID own this pick. I wouldn't want Gesicki here, as someone who watches a lot of Penn State and a lot of the Eagles, I can say right now, Gesicki is overrated and also doesn't really bring much to the Eagles that they don't already have.

I honestly like both players the Falcons took in this but i will say the more likely pick of the 2 DT's left in round 1 is Taven Bryan over Maurice Hurst.   Main reason being is the falcons pretty much never draft a player we haven't interviews or had meetings with im trying to think if it has ever happened int he 1st 2 or 3 rounds honestly under dimitroff.    The rumors are the Falcons 2 guys they like the most are  Da'Ron Payne and Taven Bryan.  

As far as round 2 i think you are the 1st person to make that pick in Ucheena and im not sure what to think about it lol  It's not really a need much but he's a solid player. 

Overall i give it a C on realism on draft day but a B on players i like.

Archived