Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

Just now, JLambert58 said:

Doesn't seem like an issue that would make him slide too far. 

Depends on how you look at it. NFL teams a re a brotherhood. IF you lied and discredited a franchise other franchises may hold that against him. I'm not saying I would (mainly because how do you prove it didn't happen). Couple that with some of his legal issues I can see why some teams would. 

4 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Im wondering about maturity and behavior stuff especially when you just dumped one player for what could be considered maturity issues and deal with another one that also had/has them it seems. 

I think keep an eye out for Kerryon Johnson late in the 3rd as a possibility to address the position.

If there are maturity issues, pretty sure the Steelers will steer clear after what's happened with Bryant and Bell.

Not a fan of Johnson, he doesn't have enough wiggle for my tastes.  I can see him getting stonewalled too often.  

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

Depends on how you look at it. NFL teams a re a brotherhood. IF you lied and discredited a franchise other franchises may hold that against him. I'm not saying I would (mainly because how do you prove it didn't happen). Couple that with some of his legal issues I can see why some teams would. 

I can agree with that, but it just seems like an odd thing to make up.  They may have taken him off the board already for other "maturity" issues.  Where there's smoke, there's fire. 

1 minute ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I gotta give Miami lot of props on the talent they have grabbed in this draft. I dont love Gisecki because hes a wimp (to be nice) when it comes to any kind of blocking, but hes a nightmare matchup when it comes to jump balls. 

I agree.  Gesicki is NOT a blocker.  But he's a "Gronk" in terms of receiving ability, imo (slightly less strong).  

Archived