With the 29th pick, the Jaguars select DT Taven Bryan

pwny

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Lol. Don't do that to yourself.

The numbers in the 90s are pretty picked over. I like 90 for him though.

Yeah.  I kinda like it too.  Hopefully he manages to be good enough to take over and "own" that number, and erase that lingering association.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  I kinda like it too.  Hopefully he manages to be good enough to take over and "own" that number, and erase that lingering association.

Same. Malik would've be 97 opened up with Roy gone.

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

"Own" it?

Bruh 90 is T-Brack....

Screw that windmill ****.

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah but how old are you? 

Right...i guess 90 is always t brack for me unless somebody outright "takes" it.

We've had some less than stellar 87s, but it will always will be Keenan for me.

So I'm trying to find more reasons to like this pick more (if I can do it for Harvey then darn it I can do it for Bryan), and one thing I will say, he does give us something that we are missing up front: that quick twitch surge.

We really don't have that guy who can disrupt from the get go unless we scheme them.

Bryan might be able to do that. If he can carry over and create that initial disruption right at the snap, it might be enough to disrupt the offense right into the technicians and swarming of the rest of the defense.

8 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

So I'm trying to find more reasons to like this pick more (if I can do it for Harvey then darn it I can do it for Bryan), and one thing I will say, he does give us something that we are missing up front: that quick twitch surge.

We really don't have that guy who can disrupt from the get go unless we scheme them.

Bryan might be able to do that. If he can carry over and create that initial disruption right at the snap, it might be enough to disrupt the offense right into the technicians and swarming of the rest of the defense.

He sheds blocks well, quick first step but he is really going to have to improve his hand usage, and footwork maybe he'll develop it my biggest issue is instincts something that you just don't acquire especially if you just started playing dline for the first time your freshman year in college. 

Archived