Options for 2nd Round Pick

e16bball

22 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Evan Williams reminds me of college, and not in a good way.

Jefferson, Bulleit or Basil Hayden are my choices now. I also enjoy Crown like a basic b-. Maker's if I am with my pop.

I just figure if you're mixing it what's the difference?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I just figure if you're mixing it what's the difference?

Well good point, I guess a) I don't mix anymore and b) I'd probably notice if it was Evan Williams mixed - not even a snob thing - it's like I know when it's Bud Light or if someone peed on cardboard and let it fall into a can and then you slap the Miller Lite logo on the side.

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well good point, I guess a) I don't mix anymore and b) I'd probably notice if it was Evan Williams mixed - not even a snob thing - it's like I know when it's Bud Light or if someone peed on cardboard and let it fall into a can and then you slap the Miller Lite logo on the side.

I don't like Bourbon straight, I always mix it.  If I'm going to get something straight I get scotch.  

Bourbon - The best I've found, especially for the price is Eagle Rare. Buffalo Trace distillery. I just add splash of club soda to extend it a bit.

The also make just Buffalo Trace bourbon- very good too. In fact, It's the same as Eagle Rare except the fact E R has been aged 10 years. 

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

Bourbon - The best I've found, especially for the price is Eagle Rare. Buffalo Trace distillery. I just add splash of club soda to extend it a bit.

The also make just Buffalo Trace bourbon- very good too. In fact, It's the same as Eagle Rare except the fact E R has been aged 10 years. 

I'll have to try it.

Archived