G

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,207 profile views

G's Achievements

1. If he's smart he knows his strengths and weaknesses. I'd tell the world I decide the first two rounds, the 3rd is a collaboration and the 4th-7th I step back and let Champ do his thing. That way you're showing the ability to adapt and giving credit to others which will attract others when Champ's picks get him a GM job and us more picks.
  2. The first was closed recently, the second really got better over a decade ago like better than Vegas and the last one I heard came back but was crickets compared to the other two when I lived in SD during the Raider Super Bowl. Even when I moved up to LA my NorCal friends would come down to visit but we'd hit SD so I just told them to fly there and I'll drive down. I use to walk alone all over TJ. Drink some Green Fairy fire,strainer sugar then go get me some sugar. 😈
  3. That is something very different that you can experience at the race track above San Diego. Don't ask because I won't tell but hint that Blacks Beach or HK bar in TJ will help your hunting. lol It's similar to a kind of necklace with oyster's prizes inside. lol
  4. I want a RB in the 4th and him or Allen would work for me.
  5. Bowers is BPA but...WTF?!? Are we trading for Daniels and Wash wanted a TE?!!? Oh boy love the player but not a need but BPA...So...Two TE sets.
  6. Add an 'F' Center in Frazier Zach with a trade down in the 2nd and add another Zak in Zinter in the 4th and just build a bully in the trenches. Control the clock and keep the rival QB's from having the ball.
  7. Looking forward to seeing how things actually play out. Doing those mock drafts online and seeing how people rise and fall has been interesting. Sweat has now dropped into the 3rd round many times and he was late 1st early 2nd many times before the DWI. Will be interesting if teams follow suit which for a 2 down DT he usually would be a 3rd 4th in today's NFL. Penn St CB King has fallen from 2nd a few months ago to 5th this week... QB's have moved up but will they really come draft day?!? Could be the most exciting draft if they are the targets and star players at other positions start slipping. So do we make a move for a QB or build a team, that's what I'll be interested in seeing. T/CB @ 13 or QB reach?!? At 44 what we missed at 13? Do we get a back up RB in the 3rd/4th or later on as it's not a need but might be a good value/plan to have insurance in case of injuries. Take a S @77 as we might need two next year...So many ways to go but I'm not wanting a DT til late 2nd as we drafted guys already and got one of the best DT's in FA so... I'll be in Vegas Thursday and not sure if I'll watch or just see what happens after the fact. Will be interesting and I'd love a QB but am good with a solid starters if the QB's are costing too much to trade up.
  8. Yeah Gardner's personality is going to be liked. lol
  9. I think this is why Daniels and aP are talked about so much. A ride or die type of I've got your back and you've got mine. I don't want to give up what it would probably take to make that happen but I could get behind it as a fan to see CHEMISTRY with that happening.