Raiders & Texans Turn Over Scouting/Personnel Department

Broncofan

8 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Tis the season. Meanwhile the Broncos are keeping Matt Russell chained in the basement and just haven't told anyone yet. 

Whatever we did, it certainly can't be argued with - nothing's a certainty, but this draft has already 100x more hope than the last 3+ years.   Pretty clear Russell wasn't behind this draft.   

If we replaced him with a synthetic android, locked him in a basement, or put him to bed early on Thursday and kept him sedated all weekend long, I'm all for it.

22 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Poor McKenzie he resurrected the raiders from the ghost of Al Davis and Gruden's gonna tear it all down and build a monument of himself.

Gruden will fail, and McKenzie will be available if the Packers need to make a change in 2-3 years.

9 hours ago, Roninho said:

Yeah i can see that. Certainly some players available considered to be more talented/have more upside compared to Miller. I'm worried Miller turns out to be JAG which is bad business when you start with pick 10.

Same worries here.  Have to hope for the best but color me skeptical at least on Miller.

Archived