Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

5 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I am pleased with the outcome as well :)

Yeah, I know some will say trading Conner was dumb. But based on how I'm building my team, I'd rather have two WRs over a RB and WR (especially with my roster construction at the time). I would keep Conner if I felt he was in the elite of the elite, but I still have questions. So I just decided to cash in.

• 3 weeks later...

I know for me, holidays take a lot of attention away from things like this. Yesterday was the first time I logged onto the site since Sunday. Thankfully, no one too bad was locked into place from Thursday's games, though I probably would've benched Coleman had I been around.

So I'm curious....I'm obviously new to the league this year and new to dynasty leagues in general. How does the offseason work? I know there are probably transactions that go on all year, but as for like deadlines and other stuff I'm curious as to how things are set up.

6 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I apologize guys.  I had two spots that should have been subbed out this week.  I got caught up with the holidays.  Shouldn't happen again.

It happens, no big deal. Then again, maybe I'm more understanding than most.