The 53: Player, Roster, & Acquisitions Talk

Mind Character

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Those high buys are all Sashi fwiw. I hated the Taylor pick up by Dorsey, but most thought that was a reasonable price. Dorsey has been the one selling somewhat low, though one could argue most were sold at value other than JG and maybe(?) Shelton.

For my football genius mind thought tyrod was going to the pro bowl. 

In reflection no starting QB is worth a 3rd, they are either worth a 1st or multiple 1sts  and change  or they are back ups worth a later pick. 

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am so in the middle on this. If he can catch me can play. 

It will give us two wr that cant separate in juice and dez, Baker will have to be confident and accurate to make that work.

Wasn't one of his problems is that he couldn't separate anymore? Asking for a friend.

3 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Wasn't one of his problems is that he couldn't separate anymore? Asking for a friend.

I think so, that is why Dak struggled, apparently he hasn't serperated for a while and what worked was the chemistry between Romo and Dez. I don't think he wil be an impact signing. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think so, that is why Dak struggled, apparently he hasn't serperated for a while and what worked was the chemistry between Romo and Dez. I don't think he wil be an impact signing. 

I actually read that wrong the first time I didn't acknowledge the "T" at the end of can. But tbh and it might just be me. Higgins might be one of our most missed guys of injury rn. I thought his route running was above average and has great chemistry with Baker from 2nd team reps. His deep ins we're spot on for Baker to have his reliable guy 10-15 yards down field

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I actually read that wrong the first time I didn't acknowledge the "T" at the end of can. But tbh and it might just be me. Higgins might be one of our most missed guys of injury rn. I thought his route running was above average and has great chemistry with Baker from 2nd team reps. His deep ins we're spot on for Baker to have his reliable guy 10-15 yards down field

Agreed. Higgins will go down as Sachi's best pick. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

I mean in context of position, picking a stud at one should be a given. 

Higgins is a sow WR taken in the 5th. 

One commands a double with holding every play compared to a guy who is just on the same page as the QB. We both are right as both bring value to the team. Best pick though goes to the stud DE though who has lived up to the hype. If you hit in the 5th great.

4 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

One commands a double with holding every play compared to a guy who is just on the same page as the QB. We both are right as both bring value to the team. Best pick though goes to the stud DE though who has lived up to the hype. If you hit in the 5th great.

*best value

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I didn't see anyone reliable confirming he's actually in town. @pnies20 where'd you hear it?

At this point, we're so desperate and he's looking for a one year prove it deal. That's a perfect fix. I'm not concerned about him being a cancer for this team. Not with Baker at the helm.

Lane Adkins has.

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Those high buys are all Sashi fwiw. I hated the Taylor pick up by Dorsey, but most thought that was a reasonable price. Dorsey has been the one selling somewhat low, though one could argue most were sold at value other than JG and maybe(?) Shelton.

I just feel like elite players and your above avg QB will got for 1st and 2nd. The way the comp picks go, teams know if they let a decent player walk in FA, they will get a 3rd rd pick the following year, so I think 3rd  rd pick for decent players is the starting point when it comes to trade talks. 

Archived