Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Russ Brandon Resigns

Recommended Posts

Thank the heavens Russ Brandon is finally out of the building for both Sabres and Bills. Internal Investigation with the inappropriate behavior he was having with some employees 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shady tweeting how much he loves Brandon after we know what he is being investigated for really isn’t a good look...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Shady tweeting how much he loves Brandon after we know what he is being investigated for really isn’t a good look...

Shady the player: Amazing and does Buffalo proud

Shady the person: Questionable character and decision making

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he maybe a bad president but he didnt do anything wrong other then have relationships with his employees its not like he was being some troll by hitting on them or making comments like the guy in Carolina did he is simply having multiple relationships with employees which is frowned upon and could be some stipulations where he couldnt have a relationship with his employees like most companies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

he maybe a bad president but he didnt do anything wrong other then have relationships with his employees its not like he was being some troll by hitting on them or making comments like the guy in Carolina did he is simply having multiple relationships with employees which is frowned upon and could be some stipulations where he couldnt have a relationship with his employees like most companies

Haven’t gotten a chance to read up on the entire situation yet. If that is the case then ok that’s not as bad, obviously. Just unprofessional. Oh well good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Haven’t gotten a chance to read up on the entire situation yet. If that is the case then ok that’s not as bad, obviously. Just unprofessional. Oh well good riddance.

Yea thats all he did and when he was confronted by the owners he denied and thats when they investigated and found out he was hooking up with several employees over the years. Some people dont ever understand you shouldnt sh** where you eat. There is a ton of women in this world you can easily find them outside you work place especially with all the dating/hook up apps that are out there these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×