BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But I go through multiple drafts lol

I always make little tweaks and it probably adds up to about an hour during the week aaltogether. Writing the game-plans is definitely the best part about BDL after the draft.

3 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I always make little tweaks and it probably adds up to about an hour during the week aaltogether. Writing the game-plans is definitely the best part about BDL after the draft.

Yeah the game plans are great I love it. I would write more but I didn't think anyone would read it and I realize that some are likely not reading them at the current length. So I'll have to cut back.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But I go through multiple drafts lol

I do much the same.  I write my first draft Tuesday or Wednesday, run it by my co-owner, and tweak it from there over the week as I have time.  Then I make final adjustments Saturday or Sunday depending on time and/or potential injuries.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah the game plans are great I love it. I would write more but I didn't think anyone would read it and I realize that some are likely not reading them at the current length. So I'll have to cut back.

I read your entire game plan and it was quite the interesting read.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Week 3
Berlin @ Charleston
Camden @ Cuba
London @ Gotham
Rome @ Orlando
Singapore @ Wichita
Seoul @ Louisiana
Long Beach @ Compton
Portland @ OKC

This is from the spreadsheet??

I was reading week 4 by mistake. Apologies. I look forward to making lots of crab puns this week. 

38 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh I won't be overlooking you at all. Already have my defensive game plan written out barring injury updates.

From not knowing we play to having a defensive game plan in under 30 minutes?  Couldn't have put too much preparation into that.  We're being overlooked!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

From not knowing we play to having a defensive game plan in under 30 minutes?  Couldn't have put too much preparation into that.  We're being overlooked!

It'll all be tweaked up by sunday. Plus how can I overlook the second best team in the Atlantic Division? Hell I'll be a nice guy and tell you who my starting QB is gonna be. 

philip-rivers-baby-giraffe_medium.gif

Any news on whether or not Randall Cobb is broken beyond repair?

24 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

It'll all be tweaked up by sunday. Plus how can I overlook the second best team in the Atlantic Division? Hell I'll be a nice guy and tell you who my starting QB is gonna be. 

philip-rivers-baby-giraffe_medium.gif

Any news on whether or not Randall Cobb is broken beyond repair?

2nd best huh?  Mk.

Nah, neither he nor Daniels practiced Wednesday.  McCarthy didn't give much in terms of details.