2019 Draft Talk

swede700

If one of the other OL falls into the 2nd Rd (ala Lindstrom), but the Vikings don't think he'll be there at 50, do they trade up to get him?  I certainly would, even if we took OL at 18.

3 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

If one of the other OL falls into the 2nd Rd (ala Lindstrom), but the Vikings don't think he'll be there at 50, do they trade up to get him?  I certainly would, even if we took OL at 18.

I dont like the idea of going into the season with 4 of the guys we currently have on the roster as assumed starters without competition. Not to say 4 wont but i think kline, elfein, and reiff should be in a battle with 2 high round rookies for 4 spots, best 4 start (im praying oneill improves from a decent rookie year and is a sure fire starter).  So yes if there is someone you think starts day 1 at 40 and you dont think he will be there at 50 try your best to get him.

Just now, Robbroy45 said:

Say yes, hang up the phone, and start dancing. Don't think Oakland would go for it, but I'd love that deal

They need corners and Mayock loved Trae Waynes in 2015. I think that's pretty fair value (Waynes as a low 2nd round pick).

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

They need corners and Mayock loved Trae Waynes in 2015. I think that's pretty fair value (Waynes as a low 2nd round pick).

Definitely think the value is fair and the fit is great, I just think Vegas is gonna wanna lean a bit younger at corner and grab one of the guys that falls like Greedy

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

let's say that goes down early in the draft, or before.

you are holding #18 and #27... hold, or trade further?

I'm holding and taking the best OL and the best DL available, and I'll double dip in the 3rd or 4th on OL.

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

let's say that goes down early in the draft, or before.

you are holding #18 and #27... hold, or trade further?

Hold. Jeffery Simmons at 18, Chris Lindstrom at 27, then use the 3rd as the main trade chip to recoup the 5th you lost for Siemian

Archived