2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

5 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

You mean like Taven Bryan? Oof...

If they pass on quinnen we riot

well hes a bit better then bryan as hes played inside and outside but would be more of adding a run stopper vs a well rounded guy at DE.  gary obviously isnt a true edge threat to sack the qb.  its like playing Alualu at DE.  it will help the run defense but pass defense that wont help. 

6 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

That’s a lot of wants and needs with very little money or draft capital. Which is exactly why I expect this team to struggle next yr. Not to mention No Gip starting at safety.

eh i think wilson/davis can fill that void out with reavis taking the next man up postion tho i wouldnt rule the possibility of having ramsey playing safety and having meeks/herndon/hayden paired with bouye at corner at that point. 

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

eh i think wilson/davis can fill that void out with reavis taking the next man up postion tho i wouldnt rule the possibility of having ramsey playing safety and having meeks/herndon/hayden paired with bouye at corner at that point. 

God i hope we rule out that possibility. Ramsey is an all-pro caliber CB that hasnt played FS in this league. Maybe he’d be good there but this isnt Madden. I dont want to see that. If they were so concerned about FS as to move him there they should have either signed a FS on the cheap bc it seems like no one wants them anymore or kept Gip

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

God i hope we rule out that possibility. Ramsey is an all-pro caliber CB that hasnt played FS in this league. Maybe he’d be good there but this isnt Madden. I dont want to see that. If they were so concerned about FS as to move him there they should have either signed a FS on the cheap bc it seems like no one wants them anymore or kept Gip

i said the only time they likely consider that move is if wilson and or davis gets hurt.  i trust ramsey there more then i trust reavis and i feel we could be better with ramsey at safety at that point cuz we are deeper at corner then safety. 

if u look at over the caps numbers for next year there seems like some potential easy cuts. 

Dareus gives us a 20 million cap savings.

Bouye gives us a 11.5 million cap savings. that gives us ramsey and ngakoue done i would think or atleast very close to it.

Telvin smith would save us just over 7 million. 

Hayden saves us 6 million. 

Linder saves us 8 million(i want him back if he can stay healthy). 

lee could save us 5.25 million. 

Ryan could save us 6 million

Swaim could save us 4 million. 

Abry jones saves us 4 million. 

campbell would save us 15 million but i dont think we have a replacement of any sorts for him. 

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

if u look at over the caps numbers for next year there seems like some potential easy cuts. 

Dareus gives us a 20 million cap savings.

Bouye gives us a 11.5 million cap savings. that gives us ramsey and ngakoue done i would think or atleast very close to it.

Telvin smith would save us just over 7 million. 

Hayden saves us 6 million. 

Linder saves us 8 million(i want him back if he can stay healthy). 

lee could save us 5.25 million. 

Ryan could save us 6 million

Swaim could save us 4 million. 

Abry jones saves us 4 million. 

campbell would save us 15 million but i dont think we have a replacement of any sorts for him. 

Holy crap why is Dareus hit so high? He and Campbell are as good as gone. Despite the 5.5m difference I’d rather drop Hayden over Bouye. Swaim probably is too if we draft a TE early 

Also which Ryan is making 6m? Its not Jake 

Even though most seem (including myself) think this isn't a real possibility I think there's a chance.

Foles is the guy for the next two years at least, no doubt. Gives TC and co. an out if things go south with him though. If Foles fails and there's no fallback option/potential franchise savior behind him...well,,,,

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Holy crap why is Dareus hit so high? He and Campbell are as good as gone. Despite the 5.5m difference I’d rather drop Hayden over Bouye. Swaim probably is too if we draft a TE early 

Also which Ryan is making 6m? Its not Jake 

i think campbell can stay unless his play drastically falls off cuz 1) hes a well liked guy and a good leader. 2) he shows these young guys how to do things the right way. 3) hes the mayor of sacksonville and clearly likes it here and we should if anything try a restructure instead of cutting him.  

it is jake ryan according to over the cap. hes on a 2 year contract and the contract is backloaded accoring to the website so ya hes gotta go at that price unless he balls out. 

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Even though most seem (including myself) think this isn't a real possibility I think there's a chance.

Foles is the guy for the next two years at least, no doubt. Gives TC and co. an out if things go south with him though. If Foles fails and there's no fallback option/potential franchise savior behind him...well,,,,

Galko is here to get my hopes up just for them to be dashed on draft night.

Foles works out and takes us where we wanna go and sticks as a top 10-12 QB, great. Roll with him. He plays solid/below average and just can't get us over that hump the next couple years? Haskins has been sitting behind him learning and is ready to take over in 2021. TC has his *** covered by a potential franchise QB from this draft if Foles doesn't work out.

If Foles doesn't work out and we don't take a QB...they're gone after this year with zero hope/anything to turn to.

10 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i think campbell can stay unless his play drastically falls off cuz 1) hes a well liked guy and a good leader. 2) he shows these young guys how to do things the right way. 3) hes the mayor of sacksonville and clearly likes it here and we should if anything try a restructure instead of cutting him.  

it is jake ryan according to over the cap. hes on a 2 year contract and the contract is backloaded accoring to the website so ya hes gotta go at that price unless he balls out. 

I thought Ryan signed a small contract because of injuries. Why the heck would we give him 6m next year?

Archived