Jags Offseason 2019

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What is the going rate for a top-tier CB? Is it really 20M a year? Gotta hope Jalen loves the team/area etc but obviously won't be looking for a discount, moreso just not a ridiculous bidding war

im seeing 16M is even over the top for this year. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree tough decisions need to be made but i dont think that should be option 1. Hopefully the cap increase helps some but with the rollover and money we'd save adding in Bryan/Harrison, that should get us close

still need that 16 for Nagkoue and that 10 for Jack not to mention Lambo and potentially grant/yeldon. 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why do you say that? Especially at this point where Yannick has done nothing but exceed expectations. I dont see why he cant be the guy

I say that because it's what we've seen when he's been really thriving. Hard to completely extricate from just growth as a player, but I don't know that he's a guy who is going to fare as well with protections slid toward him more consistently...like the elite of the elite. 

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I say that because it's what we've seen when he's been really thriving. Hard to completely extricate from just growth as a player, but I don't know that he's a guy who is going to fare as well with protections slid toward him more consistently...like the elite of the elite. 

The elite of the elite never really know but at least he is getting better and has great examples on the DL

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

not my DE.

I'd prefer to have him out here looking stupid, rather then him out here doing stupid things, such as throwing a man's groceries into a pond. 

On 10/07/2018 at 7:03 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

not my DE.

Don't lie tho...if that was Jalen walking into a store lookin' like that and snappin' pics...this forum would be all like *fire emojis* *out of control swag* *that's my Goat* etc.

Archived