Sign in to follow this  
LinderFournette

2019 Mock Drafts

Thread for all Mock drafts

edit by iPwn: this isn’t going to be the place for all mock drafts. Use this for simulation drafts that don’t have a ton of context to them. Should you have a mock that you want to add a lot of detail to, please feel free to create a new thread specifically for that mock.

Pretty sure this wont happen
28: R1P28
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON Starting NT
60: R2P28
EDGE PORTER GUSTIN
USC Backup to Ngakoue
92: R3P28
QB RYAN FINLEY
NC STATE Backup QB/ QB of Future?
131: R4P28
G LESTER COTTON
ALABAMA Starting G
169: R5P28
LB DANTE BOOKER
OHIO STATE LB Depth
203: R6P28
RB JACQUES PATRICK
FSU RB Depth
232: R7P14
CB SAM BEAL
WESTERN MICHIGAN CB Depth

Wasnt the Texans new OT Rankin expected to go Top-5 at this point last year? Alot can happen but i dont mind talking prospects

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wasnt the Texans new OT Rankin expected to go Top-5 at this point last year? Alot can happen but i dont mind talking prospects

i dont recall.  

I do know that 6 foot 4 340 pound Athletic Marvels dont grow on trees. if i had to give you a comparison id say Shaun Rogers if u remember him. 

Porter Guston is a pretty interesting edge guy. he has some solid size but didnt play much last year because of a toe/foot injury but i would give him a chance. 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I don't know about Rankins, but Connor Williams was a Top 5 lock coming into the season

I want to clarify that this won’t be a place for “all mocks”. We want discussion over all else, so if you have a mock that you put together with analysis for the picks and want to get feedback, please feel free to make a new thread and posit some questions with it. Don’t spam the forum with those, but if you want to do monthly mocks or whatever that encompass a good deal of thought, please do so.

This thread should be used if you’re just spending 10 minutes on a fanspeak or firstpick mock or whatever and you just want it out in the world. Maybe you want to do 5 or 6 of them a week and have them all exist, but don’t want to put in the effort to break down your picks and do a ton of stuff other than just generating ideas based on needs. That’s what this should be used for.

this is a Fanspeak Mock with their Big Boa, team needs and on the difficult setting
28: R1P28
DL RAEKWON DAVIS
ALABAMA  Starting NT
60: R2P28
OT GREG LITTLE
MISSISSIPPI Starting RT. Moves Richardson to RG
92: R3P28
EDGE CORBIN KAUFUSI
BYU DL Depth
131: R4P28
S LUKAS DENIS
BOSTON COLLEGE Potential FS
169: R5P28
EDGE CECE JEFFERSON
FLORIDA Backup Edge rusher/Sam LB
203: R6P28
LB CHRISTIAN MILLER
ALABAMA Considered by NFL Draft scout as OLB 1 he would be a steal here IMO even coming off injury
232: R7P14
QB KELLY BRYANT
CLEMSON QB of Future