Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I needed a QB. Cousins is on pace for over 5,000 yards 32/8 at 70%. And I really only gave up this draft. Which is all I was worried about.

If you are happy then good for you. But you had the bargaining chips in your corner with your draft position, and him having to move Kirk or pay the tags. You probably could have preserved a pick or two.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If you are happy then good for you. But you had the bargaining chips in your corner with your draft position, and him having to move Kirk or pay the tags. You probably could have preserved a pick or two.

It's actually less than I expected for a QB.

Kirk Cousins [16 GS]: 395/615 (64.23%, 95.34 Rating) for 4,644 yards, 29 touchdowns, 11 interceptions. 28 carries for 48 yards (1.71 YPC, 10 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 5 fumbles.

With the season he's having now, he should improve on these numbers in the sim. I've just gotta get him some weapons. Having Diggs is a good start.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I've kept Kirk and Goff for what? 2 or 3 NSFL seasons? I'm clearly willing to pay the 5 tags.

36 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You fools. Now I can take Mullens #1 overall and trade Goff for a haul to that huge Rams homer. 

Yes but where would you find said huge rams homer?

10 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Facts only. Did I want to? Absolutely not. Would I have just let Kirk/Goff hit the draft? Absolutely not.

Right. Like its absurd for someone to hold onto two QBs while paying 5 tags lol.

Would have easily kept Jimmy G if I didn't find the right buyer.

Same could be said for Ruskie if Carr played exceptionally well this season with Mahomes on his bench.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Right. Like its absurd for someone to hold onto two QBs while paying 5 tags lol.

Would have easily kept Jimmy G if I didn't find the right buyer.

Same could be said for Ruskie if Carr played exceptionally well this season with Mahomes on his bench.

Nah. Mahomes was a pick as an investment to be flipped after the season. But he's better than I could have imagined, so now Carr is the one who is on the trading block.

S16

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 353/582 (60.65%, 92.93 Rating) for 4,430 yards, 30 touchdowns, 12 interceptions. 30 carries for 65 yards (2.17 YPC, 14 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 5 fumbles.

S15

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 371/599 (61.94%, 93.70 Rating) for 4,711 yards, 28 touchdowns, 12 interceptions. 25 carries for 65 yards (2.60 YPC, 18 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 fumbles.

Obviously he's having a disappointing year, but he is having a career high completion %. As long as he doesn't pile up INTs and adds some more TDs, there's no reason to not view him as a starting quarterback in this league.

Archived