WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Just now, Mossburg said:

I don't think Harden has any chance of finishing these drives. I can't tell if GS are bailing him out or if these are BS calls.

They’ve been pretty bad both ways.

Just now, Mossburg said:

I don't think Harden has any chance of finishing these drives. I can't tell if GS are bailing him out or if these are BS calls.

The refs are calling ticky-tack crap both ways. It's getting old fast.

Yea, I'm not complaining about the reffing on one end, just saying he's driving to get to the line and putting himself in a position where he has no way to even get the ball on the rim. If the D is more disciplined these look like easy rebounds to me.

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Yea, I'm not complaining about the reffing on one end, just saying he's driving to get to the line and putting himself in a position where he has no way to even get the ball on the rim. If the D is more disciplined these look like easy rebounds to me.

I'm just not sure what you can do. The only thing they can really do is get out of the way.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

**** man this is wild, straight up thought HOU was gonna get blowed out this series w/ the quickness. HOU winning gives 90% of the basketball fandom population happiness so would be selfish for GS to go and win this **** 

Yeah I think only GS could get people to root for CP3 and Harden

Archived