WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

I don't think Durant has killed the ball movement at all this game. Last play was a isolation play and he wasn't going to pass there, but overall he's gotten rid of the ball or shot it quickly. What he needs to do is take it to the rack more. No way in hell should 6 of his 9 attempts be from down town in this game. At one point they had Anderson at C and Durant didn't take it to the rack even once. Well, he actually did once and got to the FT line. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Hahahahahaha are you kidding me. Warriors might FINALLY lose a series and not make the finals for the first time in years and Warriors fans are acting like they have this hardship they always deal with.

So? The standards have risen since the Warriors won their first championship in 40 years. 

I don't think Lakers fans are content with the franchise's struggles in recent years. You want to win always. Especially when you have a stacked team. 

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Closing these kinds of game out is a whole different animal too.

Yep.  Hopefully Harden starts the 3rd like he played in the 1st.

Going to be different with Klay out there the whole time, too.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think Durant has killed the ball movement at all this game. Last play was a isolation play and he wasn't going to pass there, but overall he's gotten rid of the ball or shot it quickly. What he needs to do is take it to the rack more. No way in hell should 6 of his 9 attempts be from down town in this game. At one point they had Anderson at C and Durant didn't take it to the rack even once. Well, he actually did once and got to the FT line. 

I don't think Durant killing ball movement is a bad thing if he plays like he should. But he's not attacking today. And he's not hitting FTs. The guy is too in his own head.

Yeah, when have the warriors created such pessimistic fans? I guess blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals can break people, but they recovered, sign KD and have dominated since, but the minute its looking bad, people call durant soft and Draymond a clown.

Especially when this game as been a copy of game 6. The only difference has been the rockets are obviously at home and they have expanded their rotation and basically survived some guys playing minutes who shouldnt be

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Agreed. I’ve been so impressed...didn’t know he had this in him. Complete game changer to attack the rim like that. 

And that's the difference in this game. The Rockets are super aggressive and assertive and the Warriors are hesitant and playing passive. They don't even know what they want to do on offense on most of the possessions and the Rockets are getting right into them. Refs blew a quick whistle early on, but started to let things go as the half went on. Interested in seeing if that changes in the 2nd half. 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Warriors could still easily win this game by 20. Very very important few minutes coming to start the half 

Stop, they aren't winning this game by 20 lol. Shoot, the way it is looking, they have a better chance of losing by 20+ than winning by 20. 

KD gone, My Next Chapter Part 2 ;) 

Warriors look super lethargic. I hate when people say "they wanted it more" but it legit looks like that in this case. Only Draymond is all fired up, and he's still playing badly. KD and Steph are lethargic looking. 

C'mon Rockets, need you to close this out so I can actually watch the Finals this year. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Yeah, when have the warriors created such pessimistic fans? I guess blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals can break people, but they recovered, sign KD and have dominated since, but the minute its looking bad, people call durant soft and Draymond a clown.

Especially when this game as been a copy of game 6. The only difference has been the rockets are obviously at home and they have expanded their rotation and basically survived some guys playing minutes who shouldnt be

I don't consider those people fans. Doesn't mean you can't criticize guys for having a bad game. Durant and Green aren't above reproach. 

You have Patriots fans criticizing Belichick when they don't want games. Doesn't mean they are representative of even the majority of the fanbase. 

Archived