WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

Looney was fine on defense until the last three by Harden. When Green is in help side, then no problem. But when he went to the bench, the defense at the rim was terrible.

I thought the defense was really good that quarter though. Got the Rockets playing iso ball using 20+ seconds on every possession and the role players didn't get many open looks.

Steph needs to get more aggressive this quarter. 

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If Harden played consistently as good as he does at times, I would believe we can beat the warriors, but he goes from 60 point triple double to 7 of 22 shooting way too often 

Part of that is due to all the tough step back shots he takes and the iso heavy style. Some low percentages shots that just don't go in sometimes. Compared to a guy like KD who gets pretty much a good look every trip down. 

I cant figure out why Harden and Capela aren't even attempting a pick and roll. They have focused the entire plan of attack on Harden and Cp3 getting the switch they want. It works, until they start missing shots, then we will see a huge run from the warriors. It is a testament to how good in Iso harden is though, he could steal a game in this series with his ISO play

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I cant figure out why Harden and Capela aren't even attempting a pick and roll. They have focused the entire plan of attack on Harden and Cp3 getting the switch they want. It works, until they start missing shots, then we will see a huge run from the warriors. It is a testament to how good in Iso harden is though, he could steal a game in this series with his ISO play

Because they're switching great defenders onto Capela. They are using the pick and roll, but they're allowing Harden to attack the switcher.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Because the Warriors are just switching it and have defenders on Harden who could check Capela on the switch. 

Archived