WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Boston has the league figured out. They hedges themselves. They can compete now and will just be hitting their stride when the warriors dynasty finally ends 

more like they took advantage of insane incompetence by the nets. but yeah. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Curry playing Harden tough, just can't do nothing about those step backs. 

Klay thought he had the dagger there lol. 

When he's locked in, there's not much you can do. But Harden is having a monster game, and GS is still up 10. Harden better not let his performance dip.

Just now, champ11 said:

Gotta get better from the role players at home for HOU. Harden has been lights out and they are down ten. dam

Warriors aren't leaving the bodies of the role players. Allowing Harden/CP3 to play one on one. Rockets role players never cut or set any screens, just stand out on the perimeter. Completely different from the Dubs even when someone like Durant is isolating. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I wonder if the rockets are realizing they can’t win this series or if they still come out with fight Wednesday night. 

Might as well make it entertaining.

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

I wonder if the rockets are realizing they can’t win this series or if they still come out with fight Wednesday night. 

Felt like a pretty demoralizing game to me. Warriors didn't do anything special, just did their usual thing except maybe turned up the D a bit earlier.

Just now, Mossburg said:

Felt like a pretty demoralizing game to me. Warriors didn't do anything special, just did their usual thing except maybe turned up the D a bit earlier.

Harden had a crazy good line too and it wasn't really close. 

Archived