WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Felt like a pretty demoralizing game to me. Warriors didn't do anything special, just did their usual thing except maybe turned up the D a bit earlier.

The Rockets offense is just too gimmicky and predictable.

Blow out win in what was probably the best the rockets can do against the warriors. We won’t get another Harden game like this. 

I suspect game 2 is closer. Game 3 a big blow out and then game 4 will be as well. 

Dang. Durant ripped the rockets hearts out. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

If you can't beat one team does that make you gimmicky and predictable? 

Yes. They play the same offense that I run in 2k. Difference is that I can't run plays for crap on 2k. xD

Harden is missing a really important skill as a scorer, he can't shoot over people, or shoot off the dribble. His only shot is a step back, which increase the degree of difficulty over the ability to elevate over defenders off the dribble. Even though he played really well and hit a lot of tough shots, it was just too hard and he's easier to defend than someone who can stop on a dime and make teams pay against 1 on 1 D with higher percentage shots. Ginobili 2.0 minus the magic is basically spot on.

The warriors need to go down 3-0 to some 7 or 8 seed next year just so they can get the first comeback. It will keep them from boredom. Plus the sweeps and 5 game series are hurting them financially and they are going to be paying a lot of money in the coming years. 

Super stars take note, you need to take the Durant discount. 

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Harden is missing a really important skill as a scorer, he can't shoot over people, or shoot off the dribble. His only shot is a step back, which increase the degree of difficulty over the ability to elevate over defenders off the dribble. Even though he played really well and hit a lot of tough shots, it was just too hard and he's easier to defend than someone who can stop on a dime and make teams pay against 1 on 1 D with higher percentage shots. Ginobili 2.0 minus the magic is basically spot on.

This is crazy. His step back has been deadly all year. Your basically saying because he makes a difficult shot he’s not a good shooter. 

KD really F'd the league by not going to Boston. We could have had such a super epic series to look forward too, plus KD vs LeBron before that.

Instead not only are the Warriors stupid, but there is not a single great team in the league for the to clash with.

Lame.

Archived