USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

5 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

SoS and I chatted about a trade (talks since fell apart)...but the last time he read my message was last Tuesday. In other words, hopefully we aren’t waiting forever for pick 1.4.

Gonna give him until tomorrow at noon to make his pick.

I feel like we get in this rush every year....its June 12th. The season doesn't start until early September. I don't see the need to skip anyone over a day when we have 4 MONTHS to make these picks. I think if we send a few PMs, give people a chance to respond and get into the rhythm of the draft and let it sort itself out. If someone takes a week to make a pick I can see the issue but the draft literally started yesterday.

39 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I feel like we get in this rush every year....its June 12th. The season doesn't start until early September. I don't see the need to skip anyone over a day when we have 4 MONTHS to make these picks. I think if we send a few PMs, give people a chance to respond and get into the rhythm of the draft and let it sort itself out. If someone takes a week to make a pick I can see the issue but the draft literally started yesterday.

I don’t think we’ve had very strict deadlines in the past (at least in the years I’ve played in the league). Stuff happens...I get that. But I think that it’s a disservice to the other league members if you are dragging. I’m excited to get the draft started but I’m also excited to get it over so that I don’t have to frequently troll this forum. I want to move on with my life and people not getting their picks in delay that process.