USMC_PackFan

USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

First post on the new forum is first reply on the thread! Checking in. 

Hey guys...this is UNFSaint. This is a prior handle that was previously suspended (without a known reason) and with the new forum, I've got it back. Just to let you know. I plan on keeping this handle going forward (unless I need to go back to the other forum for some reason).

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Hey guys...this is UNFSaint. This is a prior handle that was previously suspended (without a known reason) and with the new forum, I've got it back. Just to let you know. I plan on keeping this handle going forward (unless I need to go back to the other forum for some reason).

Ahhh, witness protection, got it.  What'd you do over there to have to make you have to change your name?

5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

USMC...would you mind putting linking the PM addresses of all members on the draft page again. That was actually really nice.

Sure, no problem.  Once everyone starts checking in, I'll add the links to the draft thread.

57 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Ahhh, witness protection, got it.  What'd you do over there to have to make you have to change your name?

That's a good question. It was years ago and I'm not much of a trouble maker...but the process of starting a new account seemed easier than getting my other one reactivate. Unfortunately I don't have a cool story to give.

11 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Well....the old forum will be going bye bye tomorrow sooooooo yea.

11 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Sure, no problem.  Once everyone starts checking in, I'll add the links to the draft thread.

No need to post links anymore, just tag everyone.