USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

23 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ravens are a perennial top defense. You should be fine.

Ya, they should be a top 8 D, and there's only 2 games they play against any of my players which is a small bonus. 

Edited by WE-R-Lions

One thing I am concerned with about about voting on these potential rule changes is participation. It's hard enough to get everyone around to check in at the beginning of the year. If rules are to be changed that effect the league fundamentally I would like to see 100% feedback. Suggestions??? Maybe one of the 3 commishioners have everyone's cell numbers? Maybe a thread should be made now (for 2019 rule changes) so we can hopefully have everyone's participation?

Edited by honolulu2786

32 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

One thing I am concerned with about about voting on these potential rule changes is participation. It's hard enough to get everyone around to check in at the beginning of the year. If rules are to be changed that effect the league fundamentally I would like to see 100% feedback. Suggestions??? Maybe one of the 3 commishioners have everyone's cell numbers? 

Even my super active leagues don't have a 100% feedback. I think if 9 out of the 12 or 75% of the league agree on a change that should pass it.

EDIT: I realized you're just making sure everyone votes.....whatevs.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 1