Anybody Going to Watch Meghan and Prince Harry Wedding?

JPPT1974

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

She gave up an acting career for a soon to be bald ginger? I've seen some dumb decisions out of Hollywood but that might be the worst.

Uh dude, I'd let Harry ravage my castle weekly for the rest of my life if it meant generational security for me and mine. I'd wear the dress and go by duchess and everything.

21 hours ago, TENINCH said:

She gave up an acting career for a soon to be bald ginger? I've seen some dumb decisions out of Hollywood but that might be the worst.

Yes, marrying a Prince and knowing that 10 generations from now your line will still be more than taken care of is a worse decision than going full Kevon Spacet on a teenager.

This might be the best financial decision anyone in Hollywood has ever made.  

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Pure he-said, she-said but a small window of insight. Her family could be absolutely kooks so take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/feuds-arrests-and-a-scathing-tellall-inside-meghan-markles-fractured-family/news-story/5ae8fb3f225ac880b24da676cfcc38bf

There's something about Meghan's look in her eyes I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it...

She doesn't provide the gravy train for her family, that's pretty much what I've surmised from everything said.  They don't get to mooch, so they bad mouth her every chance they get.

If I hadn't checked Twitter, I wouldn't have even realized that this happened last weekend.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

She doesn't provide the gravy train for her family, that's pretty much what I've surmised from everything said.  They don't get to mooch, so they bad mouth her every chance they get.

100% that could be the case

On 5/21/2018 at 1:42 PM, cddolphin said:

Uh dude, I'd let Harry ravage my castle weekly for the rest of my life if it meant generational security for me and mine. I'd wear the dress and go by duchess and everything.

Is that what you millennials call it now days? 

Archived