Anybody Going to Watch Meghan and Prince Harry Wedding?

JPPT1974

I don't understand why anyone cares tbh, I mean I can sort of understand while it might be a big deal in the u.k (and even then only sort of considering the Royal family is little more than mascots at this point) but why people in the u.s are giving this so much attention I'll never understand.

as i said earlier though i'm not in to it, i have no issue with people who are, but **** me sideways with a rusty sport the coverage has been unbearable today

you can not ******* dodge it, generally living in this ***-backwards prison country has so many advantages but now is not that time 

19 hours ago, TENINCH said:

She gave up an acting career for a soon to be bald ginger? I've seen some dumb decisions out of Hollywood but that might be the worst.

Oh no, she cashed in bigger than any role she could find in TV or movies. She'll never have to work another day in her life...

On 5/18/2018 at 7:07 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Deets?

Pure he-said, she-said but a small window of insight. Her family could be absolutely kooks so take it with a grain of salt.

“As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history,” Thomas Jr. wrote. “Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you.”

He insisted the American actress, 36, is a “jaded, shallow, conceited woman that will make a joke of you and the royal family heritage.”

“I’m confused why you don’t see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees,” he claimed. “Meghan’s attempt to act the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/feuds-arrests-and-a-scathing-tellall-inside-meghan-markles-fractured-family/news-story/5ae8fb3f225ac880b24da676cfcc38bf

There's something about Meghan's look in her eyes I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it...

Archived